Monday, February 27, 2012

Almost There

Spring Break is next week!!!  Actually, it's only 4 days away (maybe even more like 3 1/2).  Woohoo!!!!  I just need to survive two midterms.  I'm not too worried about History, but for Music Theory I have to identify songs from way back when by listening to them, and I don't feel very prepared yet.  I think I'll do okay on the writing portion.  But then on Friday I'm going to Las Vegas with one of my best friends, no my VERY best friend in the entire world, Dallin Kimber.  We're like twins, but he goes to BYU and I'm at Snow, so we don't see each other very much anymore.  But we're going to go see BYU play in the WCC basketball tournament this weekend!  We're staying with my grandparents and it's going to be a blast!  I can't wait!  Almost there, almost there.......

I'm almost also to a mission!!  I'm very, very close to having my papers finished.  I just hope everything was filled out correctly.  If so, I should only have my interviews left and then I'll get my call soon after that.  I'm so excited!!! 

Also, if you haven't heard, my mom has a novel coming out very soon.  You should go check out her blog and be part of the three week celebration she's having!  Go check it out: http://notesfromthewritingchair.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. wow spring break. i havent had one of those in 18 years im glad you are coming with your very best friend and im sooooooo excited about your mission and your moms novel

    ryan your awsome

    ReplyDelete