Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Email from Elder Lofthouse 4/21/14 Happy Easter

Transfers are tomorrow.  My whole district is staying here.  Should be a fun transfer!

Not much to report on this week.  We had Zone Conference on Wednesday which was a really great experience.  And we started teaching some of the Q's neighbors in their home.  We should be seeing them again tonight.  

And, that's about it.

If you haven't had the chance yet, I encourage you to go watch this video:

What's possible for you, because of Him?  If there's one thing I'm gaining from serving a mission, it is a greater love and appreciation for my Savior, Jesus Christ.  I know He lives.  I know that because of Him, there is no end, we have second chances, and we can always try again.  

I love you all!  Have a great week.
Elder Lofthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment