Monday, March 17, 2014

Email from Elder Lofthouse 3/17/14 Hello

Hello to all.

I don't really have much to report on this week.  It's been a little rough.  Luckily we'll have Zone Conference on Thursday and that should be good.  I always enjoy getting a chance to talk with President.  I'm so sad he only has 3 1/2 months left!

No one came to church, we have no baptismal dates, we're struggling finding new investigators, and hardly anyone seems to be progressing.  The Qs didn't come to church yesterday because Sister Q is still feeling really sick and Brother Q had to go work.  I'm still confident they'll get baptized (Hermano Q is reading the Book of Mormon every day) but it's looking really uncertain how soon that will be.  

One bright light is a man named D who lives in the apartment right across from us.  He just moved there a couple weeks ago. He looks familiar and I think I may have street contacted him back in July when I was with Elder Crawford.  I need to ask him if he used to live on Washington street.  He has great questions, is reading the Book of Mormon and we just need to explain to him why we think he should be baptized again.  He's really open and I think he has a lot of potential.

Anyway, hopefully I get things figured out this week at the conference.  I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Love,
Elder Lofthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment