Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Final Email from Elder Lofthouse 11/17/14 Here We Go!

Wow.  Two years just flew by.  I can't believe that I'm coming to this point.  I always knew it would come, but it still seems so far away.  

I had the privilege of bearing a departing testimony at our stake fireside last night.  I love my Hispanic brothers and sisters!  I am so thankful for the opportunity I was given to serve them.  I had many members come up to me last night to thank me and I felt so much love from them.  I'm so grateful for Facebook!  I will certainly be  keeping in contact with all of them.  What a blessing!

I know that this is God's work.  I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and that through Him we can change and become like He is.  I know God has a plna for us and that as we strive to be our best, all of His promises will be fulfilled.  Again, I am so grateful for the privilege I've had of serving.  I know that this is just the beginning.  I have a whole life to fill with service, with growth, with blessings.  I'm excited!

I love you all and will see many of you soon!
Love,
Elder Lofthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment