Thursday, January 31, 2013

Email from Elder Lofthouse 1/23/13 (From Fresno!)

I am so, so sorry I didn't call this morning.  Too many missionaries and not enough time!  :P  I might be able to call later, but I don't know if you'll be home or not.  It might have to wait until Mother's Day. Sorry!

But I am here safe and sound!  I just spent several hours talking to people and knocking on doors.  We placed several pass-along cards and three Books of Mormon. It's amazing how much you can love complete strangers.  I am so excited to finally be here in Fresno doing the Lord's work!  It's going to be great!  I know this church is true and I so excited to be sharing the gospel with people for the next two years!  Again, I am so, so sorry I didn't get to call.  I feel so bad!  I hope you weren't worrying!  Have fun at the wedding!

I lost my address book.  Do you think you could find me Elder Kimber's and Elder Hatch's addresses?  I think I have the rest.  Thanks!

I love you so much!  Yesterday, Elder David F. Evans spoke to us about faith and miracles.  Faith really does cause miracles!  When we exercise it, wonderful things happen.  Exercise it and let it grow, because if you don't it will be replaced by doubt.  Let miracles happen!

Again, I love you!  Stay true to the faith!

-Elder Ryan Lofthouse-

No comments:

Post a Comment