Monday, August 4, 2014

Email from Elder Lofthouse 8/4/14 Hello again!

This was a a great week. We had eight lessons with a member present, a lot more than this area has seen in a long time. I'm excited! We even had a lesson in the home of a member. We have four dates for august, three of which are pretty solid and the fourth will be really solid as soon as he starts coming to church. We just found him on Monday. He's been talking with missionaries on and off for the last ten years and he said he's not sure what's been holding him back. His name is Viand he seems super ready to finally take the steps to get baptized. Then again, he didn't make it to church on Sunday, but I feel he still has a lot of potential.

I has been progressing well. She fed us lunch on Thursday, something called Chilekiles with the best Horchata I've ever had. We washed her car the next day and I love the relationship we have with her. She only lives a couple houses down from us and I feel like we are what neighbors should be for each other. She left to Oregon yesterday, but she made sure to come to church first. She was late, but made it just in time for the sacrament which she was happy about. I'm excited for her!

Well, I don't have much to write this week.  Sorry!  So much happens, but it all just becomes a blur to me and I forget a lot of it.  My companion thinks I have ADD.  He's the second person to suggest that.  I'm starting to think they might be right...

Anyway, I hope you all have a great week! 
Love,
Elder Lofthouse

No comments:

Post a Comment