Monday, December 12, 2011

Amazing Grace

I just finished my first semester of college!!  Yay!!!!  I feel so good right now.  Life is great when you're letting God take part in it.  I made many mistakes in the last few months, yet He is still there.  I love feeling the Spirit, and I know that God loves me SO much!  I love this song:


I also love this group (Celtic Woman).  I just recently discovered them.  They sing so beautifully!  I love music so much.  It can be such a powerful way to bring the Spirit's presence.  I wonder why music has such a strong effect on our emotions?  I'm so thankful for my musical ability.  I love making music. 

My life has been so incredibly blessed.  Life is so good!!  Sometimes I get weighed down by the sorrows and disappointments that come with life.  Mistakes are made, sad things happen, but my dad pointed out to me that this life is the perfect place to fail.  It's so true!  We are here to grow and learn.  How can we do that if we never make mistakes?  With that mindset, no disappointment is really that bad.  The atonement will take care of it.  Whatever happens, it will be alright.  God is in control and He loves each one of us. 

To finish, I'd like to share one of my very favorite songs:




1 comment:

  1. I love thier music also. Missed you least week end! Have a great, wonderful, joyful, loving, and MEERY CHRISTMAS. LOVE YOU Ryan, YOUR THE BEST!!!!!!! Pop and Gma Cindy

    ReplyDelete